Monday, February 13, 2006

Calibrate schmalibrate!

Feel the burn, baby? Feel the burn?

No, I'm talking not about workouts, I'm talking about the NEW SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!
Yessss loidies an' gentlemen, it's going to be a very very busy 4-5 months ahead starting - no points for guessing - TODAY! No, actually last week. No last month! Hmmm.

SEE?! That's what I mean! I'm always playing when I should be working! I've always flopped when I should've flapped! AAAHHHH! BEH TAHAN sometimes - so much more that I haven't done on my university Final Year Project! Not counting my part-time work and personal projects even. It's STAGGERING! I feel like exploding right now for you all to see! Not that I'm complaining, cos my mates too got their own FYP worries, but...it's just how I'm feeling right now! STAGGERING REALITY!! It's killing! The real life is killing!! ARRGHH! If I illustrate my current condition in a statistical format, it'll be this:
Image hosting by Photobucket

with me looking like this:
Image hosting by Photobucket

OK. Phew. I've got to take charge. There's got to be more discipline here. Good thing there's the statistical graph - I could use it to calibrate myself to maximum efficiency. OK. I need to get more work done. To do that, I need more motivation. But I can't get enough motivation without proper rest, can't I? Hence:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Nice. With some motivation I can definitely go on. A much needed rest for most of everything to increase a little. For a more efficient resting period, let's forget about work!
Image hosting by Photobucket

But wait, too much rest and I'll become a hopeless hedonist! WTF am I doing!! Damn, some of that sanity has got to go, i guess...to make way for some working overdrive. Not to mention the physical strength too...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

There we go. I'm working steadily. However hmmm...not enough work speed. Damn I'm like an old slug moving inside jell-O! Gotta up that work speed a lil...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Looks OK still. Let's have more working overcharge!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeaaahh! Ride im cowboy!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

eh?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

OH NO! MELTDOWN!! I gotta get myself back on! Shit! What to do! WHAT TAE DOOOOO!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Damn, cut the power! Cut the DAMN poweerrr!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

...

Image hosting by Photobucket

EH? What th...nothing's working!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Need rest! Need rest!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Dammit, NOTHING'S WORKING!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

oh well.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I recently read an online article whereby the author discussed whether if people are becoming more machine-like in the 21st century. I stagger to think of how true this is...

10 Comments:

Anonymous carmen said...

hahaaha...good piece..
jules...u're the best~
muahahhahaha

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

hahahahahah

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you're nuts.

hahahah that was so funny!

--sze

9:04 PM  
Blogger da said...

Ch**bai la, how u came up with something that funny.. rofl...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Invader Voobee said...

Muahahahah you're one krezeh fuck. Keep up the good work, i'll be sure to come to your presentation to make sure you did a kickass job that you promised me months ago.

Now doesn't that pressure you even more ?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

Gawrsh...really dude. Thanks very much - i can really do with some motivation from you and a kick in the ass once in awhile just to make sure things keep running till the end of the sem! As for 'pressure, nah it's all good...sometimes we need a lil adrenaline in the ol' bloodstream to work efficiently, like machines need oil in their workings. It's all in positice light... (minus 10 sanity points)

3:21 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

lurrrve ur freakin' pic!!! ahahhahaha you're da man! you're da man! *wink =D

errr..can i take leave frm work and sit in for your final presentation ;) will dat help? ahhahah

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

Hey. If you want to, by all means! =) It'll really be an honour. That way you get to kill two birds with one stone too; a day off from work, and get to hang out with us.

2:40 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

when ah? when ah?? *thinking deep*

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

You go on thinkin and plottin your escape...when the time comes you'll definitely know! ;)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home