Monday, February 20, 2006

Don't be an asshole.

I hate this. I really, really LOATHE this kind of bullshit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was out driving the other day when a malay woman in a fat ass Kia Carnival MPV commited this felony. When she saw me trying to take a turn, bitch rushed to overtake me.

What IS it with local motorists these days? What's the big freaking rush to cause everyone to drive like a freaking nut? Why can't everyone drive like it wasn't going to be the end of the world anymore?

Why is it so fucking PANTANG to see a set of signal lights being turned on?

People who do this kind of shit on the road, they argue, "Oooo...just cos you put de signal light doesn't mean you can take the turn ma." Another famous one is, "You cannot see me coming fast ah? I don't wish to slow down for you!" OH. So that gives you the right to hog the lane, right? That means I must slow down and wait for you to pass my vehicle from MILES away THEN only i can make my turn?

LANCHIAO.

I use my signal lights to indicate my move, it's not my problem if you choose not to respect it. I did the right thing, you didn't. You're so far away for me to safely cut in! Even if you must slow down and shift down a gear or two, so what - you'll die on that? My exit is fast approaching, what the hell do you want me to do, miss my turn? Drift and slide sideways into the turn InitialD-like and kill everyone else? And I cannot just slow down - just to let YOU, the KING, past - suddenly on the expressway at peak hours when every damn one is going at 80km/h at least, even on the slow lane.

Eat shit. You people who have this kind of mentality make me sick.

Don't be an asshole. Respect others' signal lights.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Laydie~Bug said...

Yeah! I hate them selfish drivers. I hate road bullies too!!

Because I drive an SLK (Small Little Kancil), them lorries like to follow really really close behind. Breathing down ur back like a giant dragon. (I dunno, I associate red with dragons and Malaysian lorries are almost always red, lol!)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

Those lorry drivers are pestilential road-users...

3:54 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

dat's why i still refuse to drive long-distance in kl!!! from batu caves to wangsa maju can la =P

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home