Friday, March 10, 2006

Bleah. Trivia post.

Hmmh...haven't posted anything in a while. Normally I don't post if I don't have a brainblast but, oh well, i feel like posting something anyways. Here's a trivia I found in friendster's bulletin.


: 1. My uncle once:
- ate shit via a straw through his nose and vomit white blood.

2. Never in my life have I:
- commited bestiality.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts:
- my dad

4. High School is/was:
- great because of my teachers, fucktup because of some of my friends.

5. When I'm nervous:
- I pretend to shoot a gun and make 'bang bang' noises in my head.

6. The last time I cried was:
- a decade ago.

7. If I were to get married RIGHT NOW my
bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
- Heket, Mut, Anubis, Osiris, Sekhmet and Khonsu.

8. My hair:
- drops EVERYTIME i eat maggie mian.

9. When I was 5:
- I knew how to draw Han Solo's Millenium Falcon.

10. Last Christmas:
- was celebrated myself with a touch of jiwangness.

11. When I turn my head left, I see:
- my central processing unit (CPU)

12. When I turn my head right, I see:
- the dining table chair

13. When I look down I see:
- I can't see my dick cos of my belly.

14. The craziest recent event was:
- I slept 16 hours straight for no apparent reason.

15. By this time next year:
- I hope to get my wishes fulfilled.

16. I have a hard time understanding:
- women.

17. One time at a family gathering:
- my mom asked me to eat all the brocolli and pea on my plate, so i did. I ate my broccolli and pea'ed on my plate.

18. You know I "like" you if:
- you'll know.

19. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is:
- God, my family who have put up with all the fuckery (drop course, new PC, "fuck off and don't disturb me" and all that) and my MMU buddies.

20. My ideal breakfast is:
- not in my list of fav things anymore 'cos I'm putting on weight because of it.

21. If you visit my hometown:
- you'll find it's no different from the slum you and i live in.

22. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon:
Egypt/Australia.

23. Boys are:
- your best friends, or your worst enemies.
.
24. I'd stop my wedding if:
- i find that my wife-to-be actually used to have dick n balls.

25. The world could do without:
- currency, politics, racial dispute.

26. Most recent thing you've bought yourself :
- a book.

27.Most recent thing someone else bought you:
- awww hehehe a cute cup with my name written on it!

28. My favorite time of day is:
- the dawn of dusk

29. My favorite store is:
- gun shops, i wish malaysia had some

30. My favorite ring tone is:
- fuck them ring tones they ain't important. Oh yeah...another thing the World Could Do Without is ringtones.

31. And by the way:
- I'm about to start work i gotta finish this shit fast

32. The person who I last talked to told me to:
- stay at home and do work, no need to go MMU

33. Once, at a bar/club:
- I wonder why people go to clubs. They're boring and LAME.

34. Last night:
- my brain slowed down some and I didn't get much work done...
.
35. There's this girl who I:
- think is in trouble and needs help.

36. There is this guy who I:
- wanna punch him in the nuts for being such a stubborn fuck of a gangster

1 Comments:

Blogger Laydie~Bug said...

Your "brocolli and pea" answer made me look like a madwoman laughing at the monitor.

-__-"

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home