Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The day Jouleous got CHARR-ed.

YAAAAAYYYYY what a pleasant surprise - today at 3:57 a.m. precisely I got an SMS from Auday, an Iraqi friend whom I got to know during my first few weeks working in Inspidea. He asked me how I was doing and how's my health and what not. Wow. I thought he had forgotten me. Looks like there are still SOME forces of good in this world. I replied that I was well and such, and currently resuming studies, and this and that. I typed quite alot. I also asked him how he was and why the sudden SMS, at such an ungodly hour.

He replied, "ooo I got promotional package for free SMS worth RM17 (or some such), I'm left with RM2 I'm just finishing it thats why i msg u bye."

........


Nyah mah foo lat. So he msg'ed me just to finish up his free SMS credits. Well, char kao me in the bawls.

All that feelings of goodness for nothing. All that finger exercise for nothing. Dew#*&*!@...

Bah. Useless.

Back to work

5 Comments:

Blogger Laydie~Bug said...

well, at least he thought of you when he wanted to finish the credit. he could've smsed someone else.

12:53 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

wahhahahahhahhahahahah...i will slap him for you..just say it jules!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jouleous! said...

laydie-bug - true also, but sounds kinda tak ikhlas to me =D Was kind of a letdown after he replied. Imagine one of your best friends doing it to you

christine - ahah, no need, chris. he's a nice guy somewhat...but i don't think he'd mind letting a chick like you slap him!

3:48 PM  
Blogger picibel said...

why, those type of insincerity can never compare to the betrayal of a failed cookie project from a promising recipie taken from reknowned website.

nevertheless

...............................................................................................................................


off with his head!

10:30 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

sounds kinky! eww.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home